India has 80 unique records in the Guinness World Records 2020. Here are 10 more fun!
The most exciting world records for the year 2020 are out and we are overwhelmed to learn that India has 80 unique records this time. Here are the 10 most fun so you can improve your general knowledge.
1. Nilanshi Patel (India), 16, arrives at the Guinness World Records 2020 for having the longest hair in a teenager. After receiving a bad haircut at the age of 6, Nilanshi Patel (India), 16, also known as Rapunzel, took her hairstyle in her own hands and made her hair grow to an incredible 170.5 cm (5 7 inch feet). Although it takes half an hour to dry and an hour to comb, Nilanshi sees her long hair as a lucky charm and is now a victory with her Guinness World Records title, with no plans to cut it soon.
2. The lowest woman living (mobile) is Jyoti Amge (India, born on December 16, 1993), who measured 62.8 cm (24.7 inches) in Nagpur, India, on December 16, 2011.
3. Longer nails in one hand: once measured a total length of 909.6 cm (358.1 inches) and were achieved by Shridhar Chillal (India) in his left hand, measured in the city of Pune, Maharashtra , India, on November 17, 2014.
4. Jotshna Mishra and Durga Charan arrive at GWR202 for the longest scheduled public transportation trip in a single country: 29,119 km (18093.71 miles), through India, from February 18 to March 30, 2018.
5. The largest collection of paper cups is 736, made by V. Sankaranarayanan (India) in Tamil Nadu, India, on September 5, 2017.
6. The fastest time to skate under 10 bars is 2.06 seconds and was reached by R Naveen Kumar (India) in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India, on September 9, 2018.
7. The majority of people who receive henna tattoos simultaneously is 1,982, achieved at an event organized by Shree Ahir Samaj Seva Samiti-Surat, Natubhai Ranmalbhai Bhatu and Jerambhai Vala (all of India), in Gujarat, India, on February 3 of 2018.
8. The majority of the grapes that are eaten with the feet in three minutes is 53, and was achieved by Arpit Lall (India) in Chhattisgarh, India, on February 25, 2018.
9. The majority of people who dance with swords are 1,080, achieved at an event organized by Dr. H Ashalatha Guruprasad (India) in Bangalore, India, on June 23, 2018.
10. The analysis of a report by the World Health Organization showed that the most polluted city in the world is Kanpur, in northern India, with an average PM2.5 level of 173 micrograms per m3 by 2016, 17 times more than the maximum recommended by the WHO of 10 micrograms per m3. PM2.5 are very small particles, such as soot, dust and ashes, whose prolonged exposure can cause cancer, lung and heart disease. Of the 20 most polluted cities with PM2.5 in the world, 14 are in India. The question that inspired the foundation of Guinness World Records in 1955 is What is the fastest hunting bird in Europe? Starting with a single book published from a room above a gym, GWR has grown into a global multimedia brand, with offices in London, New York, Miami, Beijing, Tokyo and Dubai.