Commander of Top Pak JeM, other 4 terrorists, 2 soldiers and 2 civilians killed in Kashmir meetings

SRINAGAR: A Major Pakistani Commander Jaish-e-Muhammed Was Among The Five Terrorists Killed Thursday In Two Different Encounters, In The Pulwama And Shopian Districts Of Kashmir, Which Also Caught The Life Of Two Civilians And Two Soldiers.

The Maximum, Khalid Bhai, Who According To A Police Spokesman Had Planned The Attack Of 2017 Days Against A CRPF Camp On Lethpora That He Had Left Five Dead, And Two Others, Naseer Pandith Of Karmibad Pulwama And Umar Mir De Shopian, Were Killed By Security Forces At An Encounter In The Village Of Dalipora, In The Pulwama District Of South Kashmir, In The First Hours Of Thursday. A Soldier And A Civilian Also Died, While Three People, Among The Two Armymen, Were Injured During The Shooting In Dalipora.

A Police Officer Said That In The Initial Phase Of The Meeting, Three Soldiers And Two Civilians, The Brothers Younis Dar And Rayees Ahmad Dar, Were Wounded. While Rayees Died In The Meeting Place, His Brother Younis Was Immediately Transferred To A Nearby Hospital, From Where He Was Referred To A Srinagar Hospital To Receive Specialized Treatment, The Officer Said. The Wounded Soldiers Were Transferred By Plane To The Army Base 92 Hospital In Badami Bagh, Srinagar, Where One Of Them Died, Sandeep Kumar. The Other Two Soldiers, Who Became Wounded, Are Sepoy Arunesh GSW And Sepoy Ravindar GSW.

The Three Terrorists Died At The Dalipora Encounter And Their Bodies, Along With Weapons And Ammunition, Were Recovered From The Place, Said The Police Officer.

In Another Encounter, Two Terrorists, One Civilian And One Military Man Died In The Handew Area, In South Kashmir, On Thursday. The Encounter Happened When The 44 RR, SOG, And Army CRPF Launched Cordon And Search Operations In Handew Village On Thursday Afternoons.

A Police Officer Confirmed That Two Militants Were Killed And Their Bodies Recovered. The Civil Killed Was Ishtaq Ahmad Bhat And The Soldier Who Succumbed To The Injuries Suffered In Action Was Rohit Yadav.

The Officer Said That Pakistani Terrorist Khalid, Killed In Dalipora, Had Been Active During The Last Eight Years In Kashmir And That His Assassination Was A Great Success. According To Police Records, Naseer Pandith Had A Long History Of Crimes Before Joining The JeM And Several Cases Were Recorded Against Him For Planning And Executing Attacks In The Area After Joining The Outlawed JeM. He Also Participated In The Assassination In 2018 Of A Policeman, Mohammad Yaqoob Shah, Of Pulwama, On The Eve Of Eid, And In Some Incidents Of Theft Of Weapons In The Area." He Also Had Several Criminal Cases Registered Against Him, Including The FIR Case FIR 30/15 &" 277/14 Under The NDPS Act And The FIR Case No. 25/16 Related To Counterfeiting," Said A Police Spokesperson. The Third Terrorist Killed In Dalipora, Umar Mir, Was Also Involved In Several Terrorist Attacks And Was Part Of Groups Responsible For The Attacks On The Security Forces, Said The Police Spokesman.

The Officer Said The Wednesday Early Morning Gathering Exploded When The Three Terrorists Disbanded Against A Joint Team Of Police And Army Personnel Performing A Search And Cording Operation In Dalipora Village After Credible Contributions On The Presence Of The Militants .

Soon After The Encounter Ended, Villagers Faced With Security Forces In Various Locations In The Pulwama District. Authorities Also Imposed The Touch Of Stay In The City Of Pulwama And Internet Services Suspended In The Southern District Of Kashmir.

Meanwhile, Another Meeting Broke Out Between Terrorists And Security Forces, In The Forest Of Kandi, In The North Of Kashmir, On Thursday Morning. The Reports Indicated That A Joint Team Of The 47 Army RR, The 28 RR And The Police SOG Initiated A Search And Search Operation In Portel Nad And Razdan Nad, The Upper Limit Of Kandi That Connects To The Forest Of Lolab.

An Army Official Said Operation Started After Intelligence Data On Movement Of Suspected Terrorists In The Forest. He Said The Contact Was Established Shortly After The Forces Challenged The Movement Of The Terrorist Group In The Forests.

The SSP De Kupwara, Ambarkar Shriram Dinkar, Said That The Encounter Was On The Top Of Kandi When The Latest Reports Arrived.