How to make banana bread in a pressure cooker
Since the blockade began and people have had no choice but to manage the kitchen on their own, social media channels are awash with recipes. From basic cuisine to innovative dishes, people try everything to feel good. In this change, the second week of closure saw a sudden increase in #breadbaking. Wondering why? Well, according to food experts, baking your own bread gives a feeling of self-sufficiency. Baking is considered a tricky game in India and that's why people are trying to take on this challenge to calm their nerves.
As we note, from Bollywood celebrities to nutritious meals, everyone is busy trying to make bread. Ali Bhatt also recently shared his banana bread recipe on Instagram.
So if you're also the one who feels that making your own bread is hard to figure out, we have an easy method of making the most popular banana bread recipe you can make even in your pressure cooker. Here is the prescription:
See this post on Instagram
𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗖𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗛𝗮𝘇𝗲𝗹 𝗡𝘂𝘁𝘀 Our dessert after lunch😊 Let's eat well for an intense workout later 💪 #summerready. . . . #bananacake #hazelnuts #dessert #banankage # hasselnødder #food #banana #dessertoftheday #foodpic #foodphotography #desserttime #foodfantasy #homemade #baking #lunch #bananabread #cake #delicious #yummy #eeeeats #lutongbahay #inspired #foods
Baking powder, 1 tablespoon
Baking soda, ½ teaspoon
Wheat flour, 1 1/2 cup
Chopped almonds, 2 tablespoons
Salt, 1 pinch
Vanilla essence, 1 teaspoon
Sugar, ½ cup
1. First, take a deep mixing bowl and mash the bananas until they turn into a thick paste.
2. Now add 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence and 1/2 cup of sugar. Mix well. Keep bowl aside.
3. Take a fresh bowl and pour 1 1/2 cups of wheat flour and add all the dry ingredients, including the baking soda and baking powder. Mix all ingredients gently. Then add 2 tablespoons of chopped almonds.
4. Mix all dry and wet ingredients. Grease the baking sheet with butter or parchment paper and pour the dough.
5. Preheat a pressure cooker for 15 minutes and then the oven can and cover the lid. Cook for a good 40-50 minutes while releasing pressure naturally. Use the toothpick trick to check if the bread cooks evenly. Let the bread cool down. Serve hot with coffee or tea!
Tips to remember: Always use measuring cups to add ingredients, as a slight change in quantity can make it difficult to raise bread properly, especially when baking in a pressure cooker.