Hyundai assists in the fight against Covid-19
NEW DELHI: Hyundai Motor India It will contribute to different aid funds along with providing the medical fraternity with the much needed protection and patient care equipment as part of its CSR activity, the company announced Saturday.
Hyundai will undertake the following CSR initiatives: 1. Contribution to PM CARES Fund
2. Contribution towards Tamil Nadu Prime Minister's Public Aid Fund
3. Provide advanced and accurate Covid-19 diagnostic kits imported from South Korea
4. HMIL to join hands with local manufacturer to enhance the production of ventilators to meet growing demand in Tamil Nadu and other states
5. In-house development of a prototype ventilator, which has been submitted to Government of Tamil Nadu for consideration
6. Provide protective equipment/materials and patient care to various states.
7. HMIL will provide daily the necessary food in dry ration form to the needy people in coordination with the local government.
SS Kim, MD and CEO, Hyundai Motor He said: In these difficult times, our Global Vision - Progress for Humanity keeps us firmly rooted in the core values of community service. Hyundai is committed to supporting India in this fight against the COVID-19 crisis and we are making progress in our CSR initiatives that aim to improve the support and care of society and communities.
Customers who were unable to avail of Vehicle Warranty/Extended Warranty/Free Service due to a medical emergency or dealership closure in affected cities, HMIL will offer 2-month extended support. Customers (doctors/police/bankers, etc.) who are in essential services already receive assistance on the way from Allianz Partner/Dealers, in case of any emergency.