Don't let the changing weather damage your skin
Do you suffer from irregular, dull and dry skin? With temperature drop, keep a healthy day skin care regime becomes essential to protect your skin from the harmful environmental stressors and harsh weathers. It is important to adhere to cleansing, mild toning, and nourishing to keep the skin protected against the heat.
- As summer is fast approaching, save yourself from seasonal breakouts and dullness by surging into optimum amount of nourishment for your skin . Switch to a more moisturizing cleanser which is rich in squalene and glycol proteins. One can follow it up with an alcohol free toner with soothing properties.
- One can also use a mild micellar cleansing water with a hydrating effect to gather the stubborn dirt on the skin .
- Opt for a plant based serum which boosts the hydration levels of your skin due to changing humid levels around you.
- Adding a powerful antioxidant such as pure vitamin C-based sera to improve glare and brightness is essential to address the transition in the climate.
- One must include oil based serums in daily regime to protect your skin during the day and indulge into repair and rejuvenation process during the night.
- One can also use multi - masks to boost your skin ’s hydration and radiance level in order to do justice to your skin ’s need
- Choose a gentle cleanser which doesn’t strip off your skin ’s natural oil.
- Not to forget, smear a layer of sunscreen during the day as the harmful UV rays can cause a lot of damage to your skin in summers.
Contributions of Shikhee Agarwal, AVP, Kiehl’s