How to highlight your neck for sexy blouse designs
The wedding season is here and it's about going more with your look. If you plan to wear some skin with sexy and daring blouse designs, you should also prepare the neck and neckline area! Whether you wear a necklace or not, your neck, shoulder area and neckline should be balanced with your makeup. Here are some body makeup tips that you can try this wedding season:
- The first thing you should do is make sure that the base color of your face matches that of your neck. Apply the same color base in both areas.
- Like your face, you must also configure the makeup of your body. Depending on the product you have used, you can set your makeup with loose powder or a fixing spray.
- If you are a fan of the contours, you can use a stick or powder to contour on the top of the breasts.
- Then, draw a vertical line in the middle of the breasts and the top and bottom of the clavicles.
- After mixing the contour powder, you can use a highlight tone below the contour lines to improve your assets.
- Finally, give your neck area a touch of shine. Apply the highlighter to exposed areas such as clavicles, neckline and shoulder bones.