How to get Kajol's stained lining makeup look
Bollywood actress Kajol never fails to impress us with her style. The 45-year-old celebrity loves to flaunt Indian clothing. One of the actress's most coveted sari looks in 2020 has been a blue cocktail sari by designer as Manish Malhotra. For this look, the actress achieved a glamorous beauty look.
Kajol sported super stylish locks placed behind the ears. For her makeup, she wore a smoked eyeliner and dull lips, a makeup look for Indian weddings. To get this smokey lining look, follow these quick and easy steps:
1. Begin by applying a shadow base to make the eyeliner. It will help remove excess oil and create a soft base.
2. Apply a bright shade as a base like Kajol. You can opt for a lighter shade of gold and bronze to get a touch of shine. Make sure the color is lighter than your coating.
3. To obtain the smoky appearance, apply a thick line of kajal (which mixes easily) just above the upper lash line. It should be thicker from the outer corner and thinner towards the inner corner.
4. Once you have applied the liner, quickly use a brush or fingers to stain the liner. If you find it difficult to mix, you can use a wet brush to create a smoky appearance.
5. To highlight the appearance, complete it with a layer of black mascara on the upper and lower lashes.