Two more suspected cases admitted to the RML Hospital
NEW DELHI: Two people more suspected of being affected by the novel were admitted Saturday at the Ram Manohar Lohia hospital in the national capital.
With this, the total number of coronavirus cases has reached eight in the national capital.
A patient is a 23-year-old man who had been in China for the past five years and returned on January 24 from Wuhan City.
The second patient, a 46-year-old man, had lived in Changsha for two months and returned to India on January 18.
All samples have been sent and reports of all suspected patients are expected.
Meanwhile, the first one carrying 324 Indians on board landed at Indira Gandhi International Airport here at 9:26 am today. Of the 324 passengers, three are minors and 211 are students.
Of the 324 passengers, 95 were transferred from the airport to the Chhawla camp of the Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) in Delhi, for medical observation at the camp.
The second Indian air The special flight will depart today in the afternoon from New Delhi to Wuhan for the evacuation of the Indians stranded in the Chinese city affected by the coronavirus, said national company spokesman Dhananjay Kumar.
The will depart at around 12:50 pm. The team of doctors on the aircraft will be the same as on the first, while the crew has changed, Kumar told ANI, adding that the flight operations will be still led by Indian air 's Director of Operations Captain Amitabh Singh.
The Union Ministry of Health said Friday that the government has conducted adequate quarantine camps in Manesar (administered by the Armed Forces Medical Services) and in Chhawla (administered by ITBP).